.

.

Saturday, November 16, 2013

FMM "JUST WONDERING"....JUNE 17, 2013

wpid-friend-makin-monday-for-post3-300x179.jpg

If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!


 
Just Wondering
 
1.  Do you wear glasses and/or contacts?  I wear glasses.  I wouldn't wear contacts even if I could...don't like things near my eyes!!
2.  Do you have summer vacation plans?  If so, where are you going?  No plans for next year...but a vacation would be nice.
3.  What is your favorite food to eat for breakfast?  I don't eat breakfast much...though I'm trying to start.  I love eggs...but they now make me sick.  So would have to say BACON (crisp) & biscuits & gravy and/or pancakes!!
4. Do you enjoy window shopping?  Not really...if I see something, then I'm going to want to buy it & don't always have the money to do that.
5. What is your favorite candle scent?  Cinnamon for sure!!  But I also like vanilla.
6.  If you had to choose between going to a zoo or an aquarium, which one would you pick?  I have never been to an aquarium...so going to have to say that. 
7.  How many times do you plan to exercise this week?  I walk a lot now...no vehicle...so most every day.
8.  Do you speak another language fluently?  No but that would be cool!
9.  What are you currently reading?  "Dark Destiny" by Christine Feehan.
10.  What are you looking forward to most in the coming week? Going for margaritas with a one of my cousins.

No comments: