.

.

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

FMM "THE HOLIDAYS & MORE: PART 2"....NOVEMBER 25, 2013

friend makin mondays



If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!


 
 The Holidays and More: Part 2
 
 
1.  What state/country do you live in?  Salida, Colorado USA
2.  Where were you born?  Were you raised there? I was born & raised here.  Have lived a few other places, but managed to end up back here.
3.  How do you feel about stores like Wal-mart opening on Thanksgiving Day for pre-Black Friday sales?  Will you participate?  No I won't be participating exactly....I have to work it...since I work at Wal-Mart.  I don't agree with us being open, but it's just what I have to do.  The only day we are closed is Christmas.
4.  Have you ever participated in a Turkey Trot?  Will you do one this year?  I've never been a part of one.
5.  What was your favorite toy as a child?  Roller skates & barbies!!
6.  Will you count points/calories on Thanksgiving Day?  HELL NO!!  I'm going to eat whatever I want & as much of it as I want.  I "diet" the rest of the year.  There are only a few days a year that I allow myself to go all out.
7.  Will you watch football Thursday?  Probably not...the whole work thing again.
8.  Do you decorate inside/outside of your home for the holidays?  I live in an apartment...so probably no lights on the outside for me!LOL  I will put some Christmas "stickers" in the windows, put some garland & lights around the inside probably & then, of course, get a tree.
9.  Do you have allergies that prevent you from eating traditional holiday meals? Not really...though too many eggs (deviled eggs tomorrow) tend to make my stomach hurt a lot.
10.  Is it snowing where you live?  It's not now...but we got quite a bit of snow last weekend!  Which is cool...just not used to it anymore..even though I live in the mountains in Colorado!  The skiiers love it though.

No comments: