.

.

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

FMM "ALL ABOUT THE BLOG"....OCTOBER 14, 2013

If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!



All about the Blog
 
 
 
1.  How long have you been blogging?  I think I have had this blog for a year or so.  I haven't written in it consistently & need to do that more.
2.  What is the overwhelming theme of your blog? When I first started, it was about being divorced & single & also weight loss.  Now it's just about day to day things & what is going on in my life.  It's still a bit about the weight loss thing though & will probably always be.
3.  Have you connected with people in person after meeting them through blogging?  I have never met a person through blogging.
4.  What do you enjoy most about blogging?  I can vent & that makes me feel a bit better.  I also like to "write things down" to remember them.  Sometimes I would like feedback...but don't get that very often for whatever reason, but that's OK too.  If people like reading my blog, then that's a cool thing.
5.  How often do you blog? I was blogging pretty consistently earlier this year.  But haven't been in awhile.  I'm getting back into it now.
6.  Share one thing that you don’t like about blogging. I don’t care for the insensitive, judgmental types that thinks the internet gives them license to say things that they likely would not say to my face.
7.  Do you talk about your blog in everyday life?  No.  I haven't told anyone about having a blog.  I wouldn't want people who know me in "real life" to read what I put on here.
8.  What is the coolest and most unexpected thing that has happened to you as a result of blogging?  I have met a couple of friends that respond to my posts.  Not in person, but that would be cool at some point.
9.  Are there topics that are off-limits on your blog?  If so, name a few…I used to be a lot more open when I first started my blog.  Would talk about sex things or how I really felt about things, my insecurities, etc.  Then when some people out there were getting pretty judgmental & sending rude comments...I backed off of doing that.  I still try to open up about how I feel & all...but it's not as easy as it once was.
10.  If you could accomplish one thing through your blog before the end of this year, what would you want to accomplish?  I’d want to encourage at least one person who needs it for whatever reason.

No comments: