.

.

Friday, November 22, 2013

FMM "HAVE YOU EVER?"...AUGUST 12, 2013

friend makin mondays


If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!


Have You Ever?

1. Jumped out of an airplane?  No & I don't really plan on it.LOL
2. Lived alone?  Yes...but when I did, I had to take care of my grandma.  She didn't live with me, but it seems like I was never really "living alone."  One of the things I wish I would have done when I was younger, was move somewhere else & really live alone for awhile.
3. Met a celebrity? No
4. Said something to someone that you immediately regret sayingI used to do it a lot when I was mad.:(  I try not to anymore...but know that I still do at times.
5. Had a manicure/pedicure? Manicure when my best friend was also my roommate back in 1989.  She was going to beauty school, so I got practiced on a lot!
6.  Gotten a hickey? Yes....and I didn't like how it looked at all. 
7. Owned a pet that was not a dog or a cat?  We used to have hamsters.
8. Been outside of your home country?  In 1987....went to Canada & British Columbia with my mom, step-dad (not the most recent one), my grandma & my two younger sisters...all in the same van...for hours at a time....you get the picture.LOL  But there was some good times for sure.
9. Kissed your best friend? Yes I kiss my best friend now.:)
10. Eaten food that fell on the floor?  Hell no...I'm very crazy about the whole food being "icky" thing.
11. Met someone online? Yes a few times.  Met my bf on-line.
12. Been on TV? No
13. Had braces?  No....I had retainers in Junior High....but didn't wear them like I should have...so pretty much wasted my parents money.:(
14. Gone skinny dipping?  No
15. Been to the opera? No, but would like to one day.
16. Been caught making out by a policeman?  No.
17. Sung in public? Yep...sang "backup" doing Karoke a few times at a bar with my friends!!LOL
18. Handed out candy on Halloween? Yes a few times...
19. Been snowed in? It happened once while I was living in Cheyenne after my ex I first got married.  He was in the Air Force & "out in the field" for a few days.  So I was alone & pregnant.  Was pretty scary actually.
20. Fallen in front of other people? Yes....pretty mortifying!
21. Cheated on a test? I'm sure I did once or twice back when I was in school.
22. Regretted saying “I love you” to someone? Maybe....but I think I have pretty much meant the "I love you" when I said it.  .
23. Finished a meal in a restaurant and realized that you didn’t have your wallet? No...but with the whole memory thing being a bit crazy right now, I wouldn't put it past me.
24. Shot a gun? I have only shot a gun a couple of times in my life.  I would like to more...but the opportunity just hasn't been there.
25. Heard a song that was written for (or about) you? No, but that would be cool & romantic!!:)

No comments: