.

.

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

FMM "A NEW SEASON"....OCTOBER 21, 2013

friend makin mondays


If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!



A New Season
 
 
 
1.  What is your favorite thing about Fall?  I love the cooler weather, the leaves changing colors, the smell of wood burning stoves.
2.  It’s not Fall until…I can wear long sleeve shirts & it gets dark a bit earlier.
3.  Apple cider or hot chocolate?  Both…it depends on my mood.
4.  Share a happy Fall memory.  I don't really have a specific one.  I just feel happy in the Fall (or Autumn as I like to call it).:)
5.  Do you have any hobbies that are seasonally specific? If so, what are they? Not really. 
6.  What do you miss most about Summer now that it’s officially over?  The Summer nights.  I love it being warm in the evenings, the stars are out & just being able to sit outside either alone or with friends.
7. Do you prefer pumpkin pie or pecan pie?  Pecan for sure.  I don't like Pumpkin pie at all.
8.  Do you suffer from allergies?  Yes I do...which sucks, because I didn't used to have them.
9.  How do you celebrate Halloween? Just take my kids out trick-or-treating, then go to mom's where my sister & her kids usually go as well.  We have doughnuts, hot chocolate, hot apple cider.  Pretty much stuff that can put you into a sugar coma.LOL  But it's a nice tradition.
10.  What is the biggest change that you expect to experience during this season?  Not expecting any big changes.

No comments: