.

.

Monday, November 25, 2013

FMM "GETTING TO KNOW EACH OTHER"....SEPTEMBER 9, 2013


friend makin mondays


If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!


 
Getting To Know Each Other

 
1.  What is your favorite flower?  Roses & Lilacs
2.  What is a date on the calendar that you’re looking forward to?  End of August 2014....having a Job Corps reunion in Montana.
3.  List at least five characteristics of your ideal mate.  He has to have a sense of humor, be honest, loyal, caring & have a nice smile.:)
4.  What is your favorite travel destination? I would love to go to a spa in Arizona!!  So will say that for now.
5.  What is your idea of the perfect date? I don't have a perfect date.  Just going someplace & hanging out...talking, cuddling, maybe some kissing...:)
6.  What is your relationship with your family like?  Right now....I don't know really.  My step-dad died in July, so everyone is just dealing with things their own way.  I'm close to my mom, but she isn't the same as before, so we don't always get along.:(  My sisters....I don't get to see or talk to them very often....even though one of them lives here in town.  Kinda sucks actually.
7.  What time did you wake up this morning?  6:15am
8.  What characteristic do you like most about yourself?  Which do you dislike most?  I'm funny, caring, sweet.  I'm also selfish...trying to work on that.
9.  What is your favorite sport to watch?  I like watching pro football, but haven't had much time to do that this season, since I work during the day on Sundays usually.  Fave team are the Saints.:)
10.  Share a few interesting things that you did over the weekend.  I worked the whole weekend.  That's actually it.LOL

No comments: