.

.

Friday, November 22, 2013

FMM "QUESTIONS & ANSWERS....AUGUST 26, 2013


friend makin mondays


If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!



Questions and Answers
 
 
1.  What is a typical weekday like for you?  I work on Mondays & Tuesdays during the week.  So I get up around 6:00am (yuck) & get the kids up & ready for school.  Then I TRY not to go back to bed...but sometimes lose the battle!LOL  So then I usually lay back down from 8:00am-9:00am.  Get up, take a shower,  get ready for work.  Usually have to be there around 10:30am.  Work until 7:00pm....hard standing that many hours.  Come home, sometimes make dinner, sometimes Jeff does.  If I don't, then I change into my pj's & lay on the bed & either read some, watch TV or get on-line.  I sometimes see my mom somewhere in all of that.LOL
2.  Name one song that never fails to make you happy and one song that you always listen to when you’re sad.  "Smile" by Uncle Kracker makes me happy.:)  Not sure why, it just does.  When I'm sad..."Runaway Train" by Soul Asylum. 
      
http://youtu.be/NRtvqT_wMeY   http://youtu.be/ffej15-Dgl0


3.  Did you watch the VMA’s last night?  I didn't.
4.  Share at least two that you possess. Two what??LOL 
5.  Share one thing that you wish you had the confidence to do.  Just pack up, take the kids & Jeff & I would just move anywhere we wanted to.  Also would love to have the confidence to talk in front of a lot of people.
6. Tell us about one insecurity that people might be surprised that you have.  I don't think that anyone would be surprised about anything at this point.LOL  I'm pretty much an open book.
7.  If you could be the CEO of any company, which one would you choose to lead?  Definitely Amazon!
8. List at least three hobbies that make you happy.  Genealogy, Bingo, Reading.
9.  Is there someone in your life that you wish you could say “I love you” to?  I say I love you to the ones that I want/need to on a daily basis.
10.  Share one cool thing that happened over the weekend.  I usually work weekends....so nothing really cool happened.;)

No comments: