.

.

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

FMM "EASY ANSWERS"....JULY 8, 2013


If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!


 Easy Answers
 
 
1.  Are you a planner, or do you prefer to see where the moment takes you?  I try to plan things...but they usually don't work out for me for whatever reason...so try to do a little bit of both.
2.  How often do you blog?  I was blogging quite a bit, but stopped for a few months.  There was just too much going on in my life.  I'm back now though.:)  Hopefully to stay for awhile.
3.  Do you color your hair?  Yes I have colored my hair since I was like 20!!LOL  I just dyed it blonder last week.
4. If you had to choose between running or riding a bike, which one would you choose?  Probably riding a bike.  I'm way too big to be running.  If I was thinner I would pick running for sure.
5.  Have you ever traveled outside of your home country?  To Canada & British Columbia once in 1987.
6.  Do you like weddings? Yes I do...but the whole time I'm thinking..."wonder how long they'll stay married."  Sad I know.
7.  What is your favorite guilty pleasure on TV?  Keeping Up With The Kardashians, Toddlers & Tiaras, Friend Zone.
8.  Are you good at math?  Basic stuff...yes.  Algebra, Calculus, etc...not at all...which makes it hard to help my kids with it.:(
9.  What is the last movie you watched?  Jeff & I went to see the new Thor movie last week.:)
10.  Share five adjectives that your friends would use to describe you.  Sweet, funny, weird, crazy, sarcastic
Bonus:  Did you celebrate Independence Day?  If so, what did you do?  We usually go to my mom's & watch the fireworks from her backyard.  We didn't do much this year, because my step-dad died on July 3rd.:(

No comments: