.

.

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

FMM "TEN SIMPLE QUESTIONS"...JUNE 24, 1013

wpid-friend-makin-monday-for-post3-300x179.jpg


If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!


Ten Simple Questions
 
 
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?  My hair is a mess.
2. Do you prefer to pay for things with cash or plastic?  If I have the cash, then that's what I'll use.  But plastic is becoming much easier to use lately.  So going to have to say plastic
3. What is one word that you use too often? "F**k"  It's horrible & I'm trying to work on not saying it so much.
4. Who is the last person outside of your family who said “I love you” to you?  My friend Tracy G.
5. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone and mailed it? I used to have a lot of pen pals & loved writing letters!  But haven't for a long time...going to have to say over a year.  Need to fix that!
6. Have you ever been called upon for jury duty?  Yes
7.  How many keys are on your key ring?  Too many (7).  I only use like 3 of them!  
8.  List two characteristics that you want to change about yourself.  That I would stop taking things so seriously & that I would be more secure in who I am.
9.  Do you bring your own shampoo and conditioner when you travel, or do you use what the hotel provides?  I bring my own.
10. What is your birthstone?  Do you like it?  Mine is the Peridot...such a weird name.LOL  It's pretty...but would love to have mine be a ruby or sapphire!!:)

No comments: