.

.

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

FMM "FIRST DATE QUESTIONS"....OCTOBER 7, 2013

friend makin mondays


If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!



First Date Questions
 
 
 
1.  Share the details of your dream date.  I have never really thought of it.  Maybe when I was younger, but not recently.  Let's see....to be in a city, go to dinner in a nice restaurant with low lighting & candles.  Then if the chemistry is there...go someplace where we can put a blanket down on the ground & look at the stars.
2. Do you tend to make the first move when you want to kiss someone, or do you prefer that someone else does it?  I would prefer that the guy do it.  But I have been known to go for it myself first.:)
3.  Sex on the first date:  Yes or no?  When I was younger & the "spark" was there...then definitely.  Now....looking for more than a hook up, so probably not.
4.  Share the details of the worst date ever.  I drove 2 hours to see a guy.  I get there, we talk some, we go out to dinner...I end up paying for myself since he gives no indication that he's going to do it.  He tells me at the restaurant that when we get back to his apartment that he needs to work on some schoolwork...he was in college.  I told him that was cool (even though he said he would have it done before I got there).  So we get back, he goes in his room to do that while I sit in the living room & watch TV.  After about an hour, I go to see what he's up to & he's sleeping!!  I stayed for maybe another 30 minutes...then decided "fuck this" & drove 2 hours home....in the dark, which I don't like doing.
5.  What is your biggest turn-off on a first date?  The guy not talking much, talking about an ex-girlfriend, body odor or texting on his phone constantly.
6.  Are you a dog person, a cat person or neither?  I love puppies & kittens.  But if I had a dog, I would want a small one.  We have had mostly cats while I was growing up & I do prefer them over dogs.
7.  Do you like spontaneity or routine?  OK...I would love to be more spontaneous.  I envy people who are.  I am working on it & hope that I succeed at least a little bit.  Routine is my thing.  Though it does get boring at times.  I don't like change...but have learned in the past year or so, that there's nothing I can do about things changing & that I need to learn to "go with the flow" more.
8.  What matters more to you – how much money your partner makes or how much they love their job?  It would be awesome to have money to do things with & not have to worry all the time.  Living paycheck to paycheck sucks.  But I would rather he be happy at his job.  If you don't at least like your job, you're going to be miserable at home too.
9.  Friends first?  Yes or no? I have always wanted that.  To be really good friends with a guy, then if it develops into something more, then that is totally cool.:)  I think the bond would be stronger.  I am in a relationship like that now & am happy.:) 
10.  How do you know if someone is interested in you?  He asks for my phone number, then actually calls or texts to just talk or ask me out.  Now if we're in a bar or something....you can usually tell if a guy is interested in you by how they're looking at you & if they ask to buy you a drink. 

No comments: