.

.

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

FMM "HOLIDAYS" ....NOVEMBER 18, 2013

friend makin mondays


If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!


 
Holidays
 
 
1.  What are you plans for Thanksgiving this year?  This won't be the happiest Thanksgiving ever, since my step-dad isn't here anymore.  But mom is cooking a bit, so I'm going to her house around noonish.  My sister & nieces will be there, as well as my kids, my other niece & her boyfriend & my ex-brother-in-law.  That's a long story.  Then later in the afternoon, my kids will go with their dad & have dinner at their aunts house.  I have to work tomorrow night (Wal-Mart) since their sales begin at 6:00pm.  I'm usually off on Thursdays, but me being so nice, I VOLUNTEERED to work it.  Insane, I know.  I'm kinda regretting it now...but I do get time and a half. :)  My niece, Justine, may also take pictures of the boys & I for our annual Christmas cards. 
2.  At what point do you being celebrating the Christmas season?  I have seriously sucked at decorating for Christmas the past few years.  But plan on starting this year around the 1st week of December.  Jeff wants a real tree (we usually have fake ones), so will probably get that the 2nd week or so. 
3.  Do you celebrate Christmas, or do you celebrate another holiday? Christmas for sure!:)
4.  If you could have one present (you know, a material good, not love or world peace) what would you want?  I really want a tattoo, but not sure if that will happen right now or not...so guess will go with...maybe a Mother's ring.  Can't think of anything else right now that I totally want.
5.  Share an idea or two that you can plan to do for someone who may need to feel loved throughout the holiday season.  Make them fudge?;)  I would like to spend more time with them, but I'm stretched thin enough already.:(
6.  Would you rather spend the holiday season on the beach or in the snow?  Well...since I can't afford the beach & I am already IN the snow...guess I will go for that this year!LOL
7. What is your favorite Thanksgiving food?  Mashed potatoes & gravy!!  Also love turkey.  Hate pumpkin pie, but love cherry or apple or pecan!;)
8.  Will you participate in Black Friday shopping?  I have no money as usual....I keep saying that I'll have money for Black Friday, but I never do.  I have to work Thanksgiving night...when the sales start...so won't be going in on the actual "Black Friday."
9.  Will you travel for the holidays or stay at home?  If you’re traveling, are you flying or driving or making alternate plans?  Staying in the same town.
10.  List at least 5 things for which you are currently thankful.
  1. My health & the health of my loved ones.  I have found if you don't have your health, you have nothing.
  2. I'm thankful for my awesome apartment!
  3. I'm thankful for my kids, my mom, Jeff.
  4. I'm thankful that I have a job....even though I'm in pain a lot of the time anymore...I know that there are people in the world who are homeless & can't find work.
  5. I'm thankful that I have stayed alive for another year!;)

No comments: