.

.

Monday, November 25, 2013

FMM: "THIS OR THAT"....SEPTEMBER 30, 2013


friend makin mondays


If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

 
This or That? 
 
 
1.  Meat and potatoes or pasta?  Though I like both, I'm going to have to go with the meat & potatoes.  I LOVE potatoes...mashed, fried, baked...love'em all.:)  Also have to have the meat there too.  Could never be a Vegan for sure!
2.  Do you prefer Apple or Android?  Android I guess.  Though I don't have one.
3.  Do you kiss and tell, or do you keep it private?  I have one or two friends that I may tell some things too...but not much.  I pretty much keep that part of my life private.  Anything else though & I talk too much!LOL
4. If you had to choose one, would you choose Facebook or Twitter?  Facebook definitely.  I don't understand that fascination with Twitter.  I have an account, but I never use it.  I have pictures & friends on Facebook...so not willing to give that up.
5.  Christmas or Valentine’s Day?  Christmas!  I LOVE the Holidays.  It's crazy at work right now, but I love it.  This time of year is just amazing to me.  I like Valentine's Day too...but haven't gotten a whole lot in recent years as far as cards, gifts, are concerned.:(  So kinda makes me depressed.
6.  If you joined a band, would you prefer to do vocals or play an instrument?  I can't do either.  But would love to be able to sing! 
7.  Hot weather or cold weather?  I like all of the Seasons, but if it would stay somewhere between 70-80 degrees all year long, that would be great!!  I don't like it too hot or too cold.
8.  Calorie counting or tracking points?  Neither really.  I watch mainly carbs.
9.  Yoga or kickboxing?  Most likely kickboxing.  Yoga...I may fall asleep!!
10.  East Coast or West Coast?  I haven't really been to the East Coast.  So going to have to say the West Coast.

No comments: