.

.

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

FMM "FOODIE QUESTIONS"...JULY 15, 2013

If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

 
Foodie Questions
 
1. Do you make grocery lists?  If I need something specific I do...but not otherwise.
2.  Do you have a routine when shopping in your favorite grocery store? I start at the back of the store & get the frozen stuff last.
3.  What is your favorite seasoning?  I just like salt!! LOL  and garlic.
4.  What is the healthiest food in your fridge right now?  Tuna fish?LOL.
5.  What is the most unhealthy food in your fridge now?  Burritos in the freezer.
6. What is the most exotic produce you’ve ever had? I don't think I have had any really exotic food...I don't like trying new food at all.  Never know how my stomach will react, so cautious when it comes to things like that.
7. Tell us about your favorite local restaurant.  It closed about 2 weeks ago.:(  The new owners...who knows what they'll do with it.  But it was called "Backroads."  They had THE best hamburgers & French fries....*sigh*
8.  What kind of pasta do you prefer (regular, whole wheat, etc.?)  I try to watch my carbs, so don't eat a lot of pasta...but when I do it's just regular.
9. If you could make one food calorie-free for an entire week, which food would you choose?  Garlic Bread...or Coconut Cream Pie!
10.  If you had to choose would you rather give up french fries or chocolate?  I would give up chocolate.  I'm more of a salt person than a sweet person.;)

No comments: