.

.

Friday, November 22, 2013

FMM "TEN THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY"....JULY 29, 2013



friend makin mondays


If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

This one was a hard one for me.  I haven't really thought about what makes me happy in a long time.  I don't know if I'm even capable of being really happy anymore.  I miss the days when little things would comfort me...make me happy.  I see little kids with their new toys & they are smiling, laughing & have that light in their little faces & eyes.  I know you're not supposed to envy anyone....but I envy that.

 
Ten Things That Make Me Happy
 
 
1.  Reading books by my favorite authors:   Christine Feehan, Jacquelyn Frank, Kresley Cole.

2.  Playing Bingo.  Yep I know....the old people thing.LOL  But I have been playing for like 20 years now.

3.  Spending time with my family and/or friends.

4.  Las Vegas.  I haven't been for over a year, but would love to go back one of these days.  Which may be difficult, because my bf doesn't like Vegas.

5.  Drinking Margaritas with friends.

6.  Watching snow fall (which I am right now)...yeah I know this was supposed to be a July post...but it's actually November now!!LOL

7.  Bookstores!!!

8.  Getting letters & packages in the mail...which doesn't happen much anymore.

9.  Sunshine, sunshine & more sunshine....but not too hot.  I miss the "Summer Days" of my childhood.  When I look back, those are the ones I remember the most fondly.

10. Having Jeff living with me.  Though it hasn't been easy at times.  Just trying to adjust to living with someone again & making sure the kids are cool with it all is a bit stressful. 




No comments: