.

.

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

SLOW GOING....

My weight loss...just depressing.  I REALLY have to stay low carb..or I gain.  As you can see from my weight on here.  So annoying & frustrating.  Especially since I don't have any money right now for low carb food.  I have food around here...but most of it is full of carbs.:(  I don't get paid again until the 31st.  I have a few things that I can eat...but I'm pretty sure I'm going to be hungry as hell.  Will just have to wait & see how it goes.  I have been exercising some as well...hoping that will help some.  It should..even though I'm not working out for hours. 

My son, Dominic, started Middle School yesterday.  Then the other two started today.  Only the 5th & 9th graders started yesterday...since they are "new" to their respective schools..they wanted to give them a day to get used to things & figure things out...they never did that for us back in the day!! They just threw us in with the sharks!!LOL  Dominic had a really good day..I'm hoping that Phillip & Matt have a good day as well & like school.  Phillip was a bit nervous..he gets picked on quite a bit..though he could kick some serious ass if pushed too much.  I'm TRYING to call Matthew "Matt" since that's what he wants..but it's really hard for me!!LOL  They grow up so fast!

I'm going to Colorado Springs this weekend...well maybe...it depends on if I have gas money or not.  A girl I used to babysit for...Allison...is graduating from Automotive School.  What every guy wants...a hot mechanic!!:)  She was always such a girly girl, so it totally surprised me when she went for this...but I'm proud of her.:)  I won't get to see JM this weekend...but going next weekend for my birthday!!:)  My birthday is the 31st...I'm going up on the 30th, I think & staying until the 2nd or 3rd.  I'm excited!!:)  We are doing good.  Though the issue has come up that he's a bit "nervous" because he's only 29 and I'm almost 43 & have 3 kids.  But he knew that from the beginning...so not sure why he is freaking out now.  Well he's not "freaking out," but just thinking about things.  Hopefully it all works out...since I'm totally into him.  It takes a lot to "put up" with me, but he is doing OK with that..though we have had some issues with my "attitude."  So I'm trying to tone it down.  I know that I bring a lot of drama...hell I cause a lot of drama....so trying to change that about myself..not easy..I have had drama in my life for years...I'm used to it.  But I don't want to screw this up.  So will do what I can.

I have the doctors' appt tomorrow afternoon..hopefully things go well.  My mom wants to go with me...guess she doesn't believe that I will tell her everything.LOL  I know that she's just concerned.  Hell so am I...as you can see from my last post.  I am trying to keep a positive attitude & hope for the best.

Moms' yardsale went OK..though she didn't do very well.  I hate when people don't buy much after you go to all of that trouble.  As I'm going thru things in my house now & trying to get it all cleaned up...I'm just going to start taking things to Good Will...yardsales are a serious waste of time unless you have stuff that will get you a lot of money...which I don't.

My mom & step-dad are going over to Grand Junction this weekend to see my sister, Cindy & her daughter Jasmine.  Jasmine will be 2 on the 26th.:)  I have only seen her one time...that was a year ago already!!  Haven't talked to Cindy since then either.:(  Long story...wish it was different though.

The weather has been beautiful here!!  Not too hot...not too cold. 

A girl I knew was killed in a car accident the other day.:(  I didn't know her very well..worked with her at one time & saw her around..we would talk some.  She was killed instantly.  Some idiot was passing on a curve & hit her head on...her name was Heather.  It's just sad. 

2 comments:

Enz said...

If you have to eat carbs try and stick to veg and fruit, not as low as no carb, but way better than processed carbs.
Take one day at a time.

Tammy said...

I will do that..thank you.:) I know processed carbs are pretty bad...but they're everywhere.:( Thank you for commenting.:)