.

.

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

FRIEND MAKIN' MONDAYS: A LITTLE MORE PERSONAL


If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

A Little More Personal


1. Are you a morning person?  NO.lol  I have never been a morning person..not sure how I made it thru school!  My kids aren't morning people either...so the school year kicks our butts. 
2. Are you an introvert or an extrovert?  I'm more of an introvert.  I try to be more of an extrovert...but it's work for me. 
3. Are you addicted to anything? If so, what?  Food for one thing.  I hate obsessing about it all of the time...what to eat, should I eat, when to eat, etc.  It gets tiring.  Also if I let myself...gambling.  But I have been doing better with that and it doesn't have such a hold on me.
4. How many times have you been in love?  To be honest...I don't know.  Sometime you may think you're in love, but you're really not.  I would have to say...3x...including now.
5. What is your position on politics? I don't usually talk about politics.  I have my opinions, but mostly keep them to myself.
6. Are you religious?  No I'm not religious.  I believe in God..I believe that there is something after this life.  Otherwise, what would be the point of all of this??  So I prefer to believe.  I don't go to church.  I consider myself more "spiritual" than religious. 
7. Would you prefer backpacking or a luxury hotel?  A luxury hotel for sure!!LOL  I'm way to big to be backpacking anywhere.
8. Do you have/want pets? I have two cats...one is black..named Willow and then I have a calico named Joker.  I wasn't going to have any more pets...but my niece wanted me to take care of each of these, because with Willow, she was still living with my mom and she didn't want pets there..so I became the new owner..then with Joker, I was just supposed to keep her until she got her own place (this was a couple of years later)..well she lives with her bf and his parents and she couldn't keep her there, so asked me to take care of her for awhile...well we have had her for a year now!!LOL
9. Are you a sports fan?  A little bit. I like watching pro football.  The Saints are my team.:)
10. How often do you brush your teeth?  Once or twice a day.
11. Do you have tattoos and/or piercings?  I have my ears pierced once in each...then I have a tattoo on my left forearm that I got in February 2012...I may get more eventually.  I had wanted one for awhile, but was too chicken to get one!LOL

12. What’s your favorite clothing brand?  It doesn't even matter...as long as it fits me and looks good, I'm happy. LOL
13. Should a man open doors for a woman? Yes
14. Which season is your favorite?  All the seasons have good and bad things about them.  But my fave is Autumn...I love the changing of the leaves, the crispness in the air..it gets cooler after a hot Summer.  My fave time of year is August-December.:)
15. Would you rather eat less or workout more? I suck at both.  I would like to eat less..but even when I do, I don't seem to lose that much weight.  Working out..that takes energy..which I seem to be lacking...but I would have to say workout more.
16. What’s your idea of romance?  To be able to just cuddle, talk about anything, watch movies together and all the other good stuff.:)
17. How often do you do things that are outside of your comfort zone?  I hate to say...not very often.:)  I need to more...but I just find it very hard to do.
18. Christmas or Halloween? Definitely Christmas!  I love the Holidays...even though I sometimes get stressed out about money, etc.  I love sending out Christmas cards, getting cards, hearing Christmas music whereever you go...just reminds me of my childhood and the feelings of happiness and security.
19. Would you rather live in the country or the city?  I like cities..because there is so much to do and see...but I have a hard time dealing with all of the people.  So I would have to say country.
20. Share your life philosophy.  I don't know if I have a life philosphy.LOL  I just try to do the best  I can every day and try to be the person that I was meant to be.  To not judge anyone else, because we are all on a journey and I don't know theirs and have no right to say if what they are doing is right or wrong, just like they don't have the right to say if what I choose to do is right or wrong.

Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments! Happy Monday, Friends!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I liked your FMM. Mine is up at http://fattofiguregirl.wordpress.com/2012/08/07/friend-makin-mondays/

Tim said...

I'm definitely in favour of luxury over backpacking. Bugs would freak me out in the outdoors!