.

.

Monday, August 13, 2012

FMM: GROCERIES


If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

In the Kitchen


1. How often do you cook at home?  I hate to cook!LOL  So not very often.  Of course, I have 3 boys so I have to cook something...but it's nothing very elaborate.
2. Do you eat more fresh produce, frozen or canned produce? I should eat more fresh produce & I have been trying to do that...but mostly it's canned.
3. What are a few unusual staples that can always be found in your kitchen?  Nothing really unusual....guess I'll go with Atkins shakes.
4. Look in your fridge, then tell us about the healthiest thing in there. Oranges
5. Now share the most unhealthy thing in it.  Mayo....I LOVE mayo!!:)
6. Do you eat leftovers? Sometimes, but not very often.
7. Do you use coupons at the supermarket?  If I find some that I can actually use...and then remember where I put them....and then remember to take them with me!!LOL
8. How often do you try new recipes? I usually don't try new recipes
9. Do you make grocery lists? Do you stick to them? I sometimes make a grocery list if there is a lot of things that I need to get.  I stick to it pretty well...I have learned NOT to go to the store hungry!!LOL
10. If you could buy one food item that would magically be calorie-free, which item would you choose? Peanut Butter Cookies!!

Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions. Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments! Happy Monday, friends!

2 comments:

Pinky said...

dropping in from FMM - I don't hate to cook, I just feel a bit uninspired at times AND I don't have a lot of time. Oh and my #5 was the same!!

Tim said...

I love coupons but ALWAYS forge to use them!