.

.

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

HERE WE GO AGAIN....

I'm getting so tired of Phillip getting picked on...it's every fucking year since he was in the 1st grade.  He's 14 now...6 feet tall and a heavier kid...he could seriously beat some kids' ass...but he won't do it, because he knows he can hurt them if he really lost his temper..so he just takes it.  Now he doesn't want to go to school!!!  This is only the 2nd day!!!  I don't know if I can handle another year of this, let alone 5 years.  So guess Dave & I are going to see the principal today...though I don't really know why...they never do anything about it.  They have an "anti-bullying" policy...really???  Couldn't prove it by me.  Kids go to school to learn....it shouldn't matter what they look like, what they wear, etc.  I was picked on too...but I made it thru.  The only difference is...I had close friends...and he doesn't.:( 

2 comments:

Jules said...

My heart breaks for you guys :( There are HUGE problems in schools today, huge problems with society. Be vigilant with your school, go in daily if you have to. Become one of those parents that when the school staff sees you, they think oh shit. That's how changes are made. Wish I was there in that district, I'd back you 100%.

Cathy said...

Kids are so incredibly cruel. It breaks my heart to hear you talking about your son's struggles.