.

.

Friday, August 24, 2012

FRIDAY

Phillip did OK at school yesterday.  I hope it stays that way.  I doubt it will...but we will see.  The principal talked to him some...and told him to come to her if he has any problems.  Cathy....they used to have an alternative school here...not sure if they still do or not...the only problem with that is I believe you have to be a Junior before you can get into it.  We also only have one Middle School here, as well as one High School.  There are a couple of small towns around us and I have considered sending him to one of those.  We'll see how this goes for now....I actually feel a bit sick to my stomach knowing that I have to send him off to school to deal with who knows what.  I know there is homeschooling...but neither of us is disciplined enough and I don't know enough to do that.  I pray that my other two don't have to go thru any bullying.  I know that Matt gets it a little from time to time...but he's more likely to push back..literally!!LOL

JM & I had some issues yesterday afternoon..which ended up lasting into last night...there was a lot of texting & then we ended up talking on the phone.  Everything is good now.  We understand each other better.  I told him that I'm just me.  I can't be anyone else.  That sometimes I bring drama, I bitch about things that upset me (as you all know) and that I can be sarcastic.  He has to be willing to accept the bad with the good or it's not going to work.  We both agreed that we want this relationship to work.  At one point, I told him that maybe it wasn't a good idea that I went down there next weekend for my birthday....but he said that he wants me there, that he loves spending time with me.  Which, of course, made me feel good.  

I was supposed to go to Colorado Springs tomorrow for a graduation, but not going to be able to make it...I just don't have the gas money.,.which sucks. 

2 comments:

Enz said...

I hope your son has a good day and that the Principal is sincere about helping him.

Cathy said...

I could never homeschool. My kids would learn nothing at all. I don't have the patience. :-)