.

.

Friday, August 10, 2012

FRIDAY

OK...I couldn't think of a better title today.LOL  Yesterday, I took the boys to Colorado Springs to a place called "Itz."  I had never been there before, but J, her husband & kids were going too..so I decided might as well try it...instead of going to the "North Pole," which is like an amusement park.  "Itz" is a huge arcade game place...they also have a few rides.  The kids had a blast!  We were there for 5 hours!!  I had to use Daves' car, which I don't think is the best idea, because like I said before, I need new tires on mine.  If I take the kids anywhere out of town, he insists I take his car..which I totally understand...it's just weird.  Anyway, we get done at the arcade and I go to start the car...and nothing.  The battery was totally dead...thanks to me leaving the lights on!!   They come on automatically, but I guess I had turned them on the "regular way" when I was using the turn signal at some point in time.  Luckily, J & her family were still there, so he charged the battery for me.  The rest of the trip was pretty uneventful.

My step-dad went out of town a few days ago and bought a new truck...he already has two that they have a hard time paying for...my mom is NOT happy.  I don't know what he was thinking.  He may be older, but he still likes his toys...and spending money apparently.  Mom tries to save money and he blows it...so they are having some issues.

I've been doing pretty good on the low carb diet.:)  I'm proud of myself.:)  Some moments are harder than others...but I have made it thru.   I just need to add some exercise now. 

My sister Bev went flew to Florida yesterday with her fiancee to meet his dad.  I think that's cool that she was able to do that.:)  She doesn't get to go to many places...always seems to be working.  I hardly ever see her...which sucks considering we live in the same town.

As for JM...I decided to just use his initials from now on...not sure if I will go back thru my other posts and change it or not...LOL...is in Seattle this week.  He had some things to do up there and has been having a good time with his friends.  He really doesn't like Colorado...so not sure if he will decide to move back up there soon or not.  I, of course, would like him to stay in Colorado for obvious reasons...but you can't make someone do anything.  Yes, I'm slowly learning that!LOL  There have been some issues...but I'm trying to work on myself and also figure out what it is exactly that he wants.  I don't even know anymore.  It seems like I say a lot of the "wrong" things these days.

I try not to talk to Dave much.  I can't even believe he is going for custody.  We were talking the other day (when I got the car) and I told him that I hadn't even wanted to ask him to use the car, because I would have to talk to him.  He says "you hate me that much?"  Like I wouldn't or something.  I told him "yeah pretty much."  I mean, he's threatening to take my kids from me.  That doesn't exactly make him very popular.

No comments: