.

.

Monday, August 20, 2012

FMM: INAPPROPRIATE QUESTIONS


If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

Inappropriate Questions


1. Will you vote in the upcoming presidential election?  Probably.  Though I don't like any of them...so don't really know what the point is.
2. Do you say curse words? A LOT.  Way more than I should.  I really try not to on like Facebook or if I'm sending an e-mail..even to one of my friends.  But in real life and in my blog...hell yeah I do.;)
3. Have you ever kissed a stranger? LOL...yes I did when I was younger.  I was on a bus going to Wyoming and this cowboy was sitting next to me...we had a stop somewhere, so we got off the bus and talked some then...then when we got back on the bus...we did a bit of kissing..it was at night..so guess that wasn't as bad as it would have been during the day!!LOL  Wish I remembered his name now!! 
4. If you could choose to meet only one fellow blogger in person right now who would you choose? I would definitely say Tim in England.  I love the guy!  He's awesome...sweet, funny.  Sorry if I'm embarrassing you Tim.;)  If I had an unlimited amount of money...I would fly out today.:)
5. What is the most inappropriate pick-up line that anyone has ever used on you?   I'm pretty sure that I have never had a guy use a pick up line on me before.:(  Kinda sucks actually.
6. Do you sing in the shower?   Nope...I do, however, sing in the car!!
7. How often do you get drunk?  Not too often anymore.  Though when I DO go out...I DRINK.  What's the point of drinking if you're not going to get at least a little drunk??
8. Have you ever been fired from a job?  No have never gotten fired...quit a few though...but I was young & stupid.:)
9. Were you popular in high school? I can definitely say HELL NO!!LOL  Of course, it wasn't so funny then.  I hated high school.  I mean, I had my friends..but for the most part it was horrible and wouldn't want to do it again.  I just hope my kids don't have to go thru what I did and I wasn't even that fat back then.:(
10. Who is your current celebrity crush? Channing Tatum, Chris Hemsworth.

Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions. Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments! Happy Monday, friends!

1 comment:

Tim said...

I can never get bored of all those compliments! Keep them coming!!! haha