.

.

Friday, August 3, 2012

GOOD THINGS

I have decided I'm going to put my weight on here every 3 days...at least for the month of August...instead of once a week.  That way, I will have a record that I can actually see any progress...once a week just isn't enough for me right now.  I have been doing low carb for 5 days now...well it's the 5th day.  I'm doing OK.  I had a bad moment last night when I went to my moms' and she had donuts!!  But I was able to control myself.:)  That's a major thing.  Now if I can just keep it up!!  Some moments are harder than others.  I'm supposed to go out to dinner with J and our kids tonight....that will be the real test.

Moms' cat, Melinko, died on July 28th.:(  It's very sad to lose a pet.

I just get over pneumonia...now it feels like I'm getting a cold...geez.  I'm afraid of what will happen in the Winter!!LOL  I just started taking vitamins yesterday, so maybe that will help.

Thank you for your comments.:)  I'm glad that you read my blog.  It was brought to my attention, that it was hard to read when the writing was in blue...I didn't even think about it...so now it's white.:) 

JM & I are doing good at the moment.  See...I'm not obsessing.LOL 

I started taking my anti-depressant again a couple of days ago.  I knew that I had to do something...so I'm on Cymbalta again.  Will see how it goes.

I'm going to Pueblo on Sunday with my friend Tracy to see "Magic Mike.":)  We were going to go last month.....but wasn't able to.  I have looked forward to seeing that!!  WOO HOO!LOL  Hope everyone has a good weekend.

2 comments:

Cathy said...

Thanks for changing the color! :-)
I'm very curious what you thought of Magic Mike. You read my blog and what I thought of it . . . :-)

Tim said...

What's Magic Mike? I keep reading that on people's blogs.

PS I sent you an email a week or so ago. Not sure I you of it or not cos I had problems with my net.