.

.

Monday, August 27, 2012

FMM: TECH QUESTIONS


If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

Tech Questions


1. PC or Mac?  I have a "Notebook PC," so I will have to stick to what I know.LOL
2. When did you get your first computer?  I'm thinking that we got our desktop probably in 2000 or somewhere in that area..that died a slow death!  Then got my first laptop around 2007, I believe..though can't remember for sure.  My newer laptop got last December.  I just used to use the libraries a lot!LOL
3. Do you use cable, DSL or something else?  It's in a package with my TV....so cable.
4. When choosing a laptop, do you think it’s more important to choose the fastest one, or the lightest one?  It doesn't really matter to me...but if I had to choose...it would be fastest...I'm a very impatient person.
5. What kind of cell phone do you own?  I had a Blackberry...but couldn't afford the payments on it every month.:(  So a couple of months ago..got one of those from Wal-Mart...Samsung StraightTalk, I believe...you can really tell I pay attention to this kind of thing!!LOL
6. How do you carry your laptop when you travel?  I usually don't travel that much and if I do, I don't take my laptop with me anymore.  Did once, connected to the hotels' WiFi and got a virus.:(  Lesson learned.  Though if I take it to the library or whatever..I have a backpack thing I put it in.
7. How many e-mails do you send on an average day? I don't send a lot of e-mails...I belong to a couple of social sites..so send messages thru there....as for real e-mails....maybe 5 a week if that.  I need to be better about that before my friends and some family disown me!!
8. Do you ever blog using your iPad or similar tablet? I don't have one of those...so no.  Anyone who can afford all of this stuff....I give you credit.
9. What do you use more often – a desktop or a laptop? I use my laptop A LOT more.  I don't have a desktop anymore, but sometimes use the one at my moms' or at the library. 
10. As a blogger, are there other gadgets that you need to get the job done? If so, what are they?  Nope don't use anything else.

Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions on your blog! Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments! Happy Monday, friends!

1 comment:

Tim said...

I'm always extra careful when I connect onto peoples WiFi that I don't get any viruses. It's a lot harder to avoid them now as viruses seem to be attacted to everything!