.

.

Saturday, August 4, 2012

SATURDAY

Not much going on today.  It's nice and sunny out..not sure how hot it is..haven't been out yet.  The boys went to the mountains with my step-dad and a couple of friends to go 4-wheeling.  I hope they'll be safe.  I'm surprised that Dominic wanted to go!  He has his "routines" and doesn't like them interrupted or changed.  So I'm proud of him.:)  I hope they have fun.

As for me...I thought I just had allergies..and it may still be all it is...but my throat is killing me now and my sinsues aren't the best...I'm like REALLY??!  Hopefully, if it is a cold, that it will go away soon.  I have things to do!!:)  School starts on the 22nd..I thought it was the 20th, but it's not.  I'm planning on taking the kids to this amusement park called the "North Pole" next week.  It's by Colorado Springs.  We might meet J & her family there as her hubby will be home that week.  The kids are excited.   I asked Jeff to go and he was going to, but him and his mom are going back to Seattle next week to get some more stuff and sign some papers for some legal things.  It sucks, but I understand.  Then go by the mall and get Phillip some shirts from this cool place in there that has shirts big enough for him, but that are also directed more towards teenagers.  Other than that...I think that's about all we'll do this month.  I wanted to go to Grand Junction for my nieces' 2nd b-day, but we may just have to go over there for a weekend in September.

I went for coffee with my guy friend, Randy, yesterday.  I went to school with him from Kindergarten-10th grade.  We weren't really friends then..he was so quiet and shy.  But we started talking some on FB...and I had gone to his moms' funeral last November (before we started talking on FB).  He's now the main caregiver for his dad, so he doesn't get out much as that's a full-time job.  It was cool being able to talk to him.  I told him we can hang out whenever he needs a break.  Just a friend thing.

Then went out to dinner last night with J and ALL 6 of our kids!  That was interesting, but didn't turn out too bad.LOL  I DID eat some carbs..but am back on track today...so hopefully the weigh-in tomorrow won't be too crazy.  I so want to be below 306 at least. 

I'm not doing much today...have to clean the house some...which everyone knows how much I love...NOT!!  But gonna find something to eat for lunch first and then who knows.  I know that there will be some TV watching involved though.:)  Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

No comments: