.

.

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

FMM: WOULD YOU RATHER (March 24th)

If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

Would you rather…

1. Chocolate or vanilla ice cream?
Between the two...going to have to go with Vanilla.
2. Coke or pepsi?
Diet Coke....pepsi is way too sweet!
3. Cats or dogs?
I'm more of a cat person.  Though little dogs are OK.:)
4. Summer or Winter?
Between those two....Summer.  I LOVE Summer evenings.  I get tired of the cold & wind during the Winter.  The snow is cool when it first starts in October..but then that's it.LOL
5. Early bird or night owl?
I'm definitely NOT a morning person!!LOL   I have to get up around 5:30am-6:00am though to get my kids up for school.  NONE of us are morning people...so you can imagine the fun of that.  A night owl for sure...though I'm usually in bed by like midnight or so.
6. Baseball or football?
I like to GO to baseball games (I have been to a couple), but not watch them on TV.  I like to watch pro-football...GO SAINTS!:)
7. Glasses or contact lenses?
I wear glasses.  I can't do contact lenses for two reasons...1. the eye doctor says the stygmatism (sp?) in my eyes is too bad for contacts and 2. NO WAY can I put things in my eyes!!LOL  I don't like anything near my eyes.  Eye exams are a nightmare.
8. Coffee or tea?
Coffee...with cream & sugar!:)
9. Mac or PC?
Doesn't really matter to me.  
10. Roller coasters or not?
I used to LOVE roller coasters!!  Those things were/are amazing!!  However, I used to be MUCH braver when I was younger where that is concerned.LOL  I would love to go on one again.  The problem I have at the moment is I'm always afraid that I won't FIT into the seat or if I do, that they won't be able to close the bar properly.  So maybe after I lose a bit more weight...I will try one again.:)  Though the whole "Final Destination" thing kinda freaked me out!!LOL

No comments: