.

.

Monday, April 28, 2014

FMM: LIFE SKILLS

If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!


Life Skills

1. Do you know how to drive a stick shift?

Yes I do....though it took me awhile at first!!  A lot of stalls...LOL

2. Do you know how to jump start a car?

Nope

3. Do you know how to perform CPR?

I took a CPR class a long time ago.  I would like to think that I could still do it, but probably should take a refresher course.

4. Do you know how to hang a picture?

Yes...if I can just get it straight!!;)

5. Do you know how to ski?

Nope...which is funny, because for most of my life I have lived 24 miles from a ski area!!LOL  I also worked at the ski area...taking care of the kids at the ski school until it was their time to ski or their parents picked them up.  Was just too scared to try I think...I wouldn't even attempt it now.

6. Can you draw a basic map of the world?

I hate to say this...but probably not!!LOL

7. Can you do a decent dive into a swimming pool?

I can swim, but I can't dive.  I would try when I took swim lessons when I was a kid...but just couldn't get the hang of it & so performed a lot of belly flops...ouch!

8. Can you open a champagne bottle?

No....I don't like champagne at all..so no great loss.:)

9. Do you know what to do if you spill red wine on the carpet?

No...but could watch a youtube video.:)

10. Do you know the proper way to fold a fitted sheet?

Another no...LOL   I have always been horrible at this.  

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I stalled a lot when I was learning to drive a stick, too. Lots of accidental racing starts, too!

Stopping in from FMM - hi!

Sarah Lou said...

I recall many painful belly flops when I tried to learn to dive :(