.

.

Monday, April 28, 2014

CLOUDY DAYS

It's cold, cloudy & windy here.  Snowing in the mountains.  I'm not going to complain too much, because I know the hot is coming...and I can't stand it when it's too hot...so will enjoy the cooler weather while I can. :)  If it could stay around 65-75 degrees, I would be good!

Took Jeff to the ER on  Saturday night.  His stomach was causing him some serious pain.  They said that everything looked OK and to just take probiotics & eat yogurt, because he may have too much bad bacteria instead of good.  The scary thing is his blood pressure...it was 166/116.  He's 30.  Every male member on his mom's side has died of a heart attack.:(  So it's not good.  They gave him a prescription for some blood pressure medicine, but told him he needs to get a regular doctor so they can monitor him.  I know he's freaking out about it.  


My niece, Taylor, turned 16 on the 14th...I sent her a text and told her Happy Birthday & that I loved her.  I heard nothing back.  She had prom last Saturday.  I texted her & told her to have fun.  Then commented on her Facebook page how pretty she looked, etc....still nothing.  It's rude & disrespectful.  I don't know what her issue is.  Granted, I don't get to see her very often (even though we live in the same town), but I still love her & would like to have some sort of contact with her.  But her mom (my sister Bev) is kinda like that too.  She has her own life going on & she's a private person, but it would be nice to be able to talk to her or hang out with her from time to time.  She always says (when she does answer me) that we will get together "soon" for coffee or just to hang out.  I don't know what soon means to her, but it's been months now since we have hung out.  She was really good with mom at first when Duke (step-dad) passed away...now she doesn't talk to mom that much either, which really pisses me off.  I mean WTF?  I just don't get people sometimes...especially family.


I updated my links on my page...so when you click on Tagged & Pinterest, it actually goes to my pages instead of just the site.  Sorry about that for anyone who may have tried those & it didn't work.  Forgot to update everything...I forget a lot of things these days actually.  VERY annoying.


The depression is kicking my butt at the moment.  Not sure why.  It comes and goes.  Phillip has it really bad too.  Jeff has never had depression & can't understand why Phillip would be depressed because "what does he have to be depressed about, he's 16?"  He at least tries to understand me & my moods.  If someone has never had depression, it's very hard to explain what it feels like.
 




No comments: