.

.

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

FMM: RANDOM QUESTIONS (April 7th)

If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
This week’s random questions come to you from Tyra who blogs over at Random Acts of Snark. Thanks Tyra for the awesome questions.

1. Have you ever had a reoccurring dream? What was it?
I haven't had one of those in a LONG time.  I used to dream that I was in a swimming pool...drowning..because no matter how I tried to swim to the top, I could never reach it.  I would wake up actually holding my breath.
2. What was the weirdest food you’ve ever eaten?
Elk's heart...and not by choice.  I was tricked.  It was good until I found out what it was.LOL  I don't try a lot of new foods...because my stomach doesn't like different things...hell sometimes it doesn't even like "regular" things.
3. Can you comfortably eat in a restaurant by yourself? Go to movie?
Yes...I don't really LIKE to.  Well...I don't mind going to a movie by myself.  The restaurant thing makes me feel a little weird at times.  I got used to them a bit though after my divorce.  Now I'm back to not being used to them..,since I have a boyfriend.  We all adapt to situations though when we have to, right?
4. What would you leave in your will for the person you care about the most?
I don't have a lot to leave anyone.  What I do have...would go to my kids, mom & boyfriend.
5. Would you rather…Go without television or fast food for the rest of your life?
Going to have to go with fast food as shocking as that is for me to say!!LOL  I NEED my TV shows!!LOL  OK...I need an intervention or something obviously.:)
6. What was the best thing that happened to you this past week?
I bought a new car....a 2009 Chevrolet Impala...it's white.  I love it...but it's going to cost me plenty.:(
7.  List the food items you take at a salad bar
Lettuce, cucumbers & tomatoes...hard boiled eggs if they have them...smashed up is even better.:)
8. If you were in the “Miss America” talent competition, what would your talent be? (Note: both guys & gals have to answer this question)
Talking too much about nothing in particular?LOL  Don't really know.  I guess I just don't have talent.:)
9. What do you keep in the trunk of your car?
Besides dead bodies?  OK KIDDING people!!LOL  Not a lot at the moment.  Guess I should put a first aid kit in there at least & some provisions...blanket, flashlight, etc, in case I ever need them.
10. How many rings before you answer the phone?
I have a cell phone and that's it.  So....maybe 2-3...unless I don't want to talk to whomever is calling...then I don't answer.:)

No comments: