.

.

Thursday, April 24, 2014

FMM; DAILY ROUTINES (April 21st)

If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!


Daily Routines

1.Do you eat breakfast each day? If so what?
I really can't eat breakfast.  I may eat breakfast food later in the day, but until around noon...if I eat anything, it makes me feel sick.  So even though I'm hungry in the mornings sometimes, I don't usually eat.
2. How do you commute to work/school and how long does it take?
I don't work right now & don't have school...except when I take my kids.  So I will use that.  I drive a 2009 Chevrolet Impala...it takes about 10 minutes each way.
3. What is the first website you go to each day?
It used to be Facebook, but now it's mostly Pinterest.
4. Do you check email/facebook/twitter before you get out of bed?
No....I have the computer on the kitchen table most of the time, so I get up and go out there first.
5. Do you take lunch to works/school from home?
Not applicable to me.
6. What time do you normally finish work/get home?
I pick the kids up at 4:10pm...so after that.
7. Do you tend to plan your evening meals in advance or do you grab something on your way home?
I need to start planning meals.  It would be cheaper and maybe healthier that way.  I have a very bad habit of just grabbing fast food for everyone.
8. What do you typically do in the evening to relax?
Surf the net, read books on my Kindle or just watch TV shows and zone out for awhile.
9. Do you fit exercise into your daily routine, if so how?

I don't on a regular basis...especially now since I finally have a vehicle again.  But  I try to go for walks...though I need to do more.
10. If you had an extra hour in your day what would you do with it?
I would probably write a real letter or two.  Maybe catch up on another episode of one of my fave TV shows....I should probably put exercise though.LOL

1 comment:

Sarah Lou said...

Sounds like you have a pretty full and hectic schedule and need a few extra hours