.

.

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

FMM: FAVORITE THINGS (April 14th)

I know you all love the random question weeks, this week is a variation on that. This week the questions come to you from Stephanie who blogs over at Athlete at Heart. I was lucky enough to meet the her at Fitbloggin last year. Thank you for this weeks awesome questions.
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

Favorite things.

1. Favorite color? (be specific… what shade of blue/green/red etc)
Light Purple (lavendar), Bright Green, Dark or Cornflower blue.  


2. Favorite piece of clothing you own?
I don't really have a favorite item...though I love my "holey" jeans which are "skinny jeans." Yes they actually have them in my size, even though I'm not really skinny.:)  Like the ones below....just with a bigger butt & hips.;)

3. Favorite smartphone app?
Facebook I guess....I don't really care about a lot of apps.  OK...I know..LOL
4. Favorite city?
So far...LAS VEGAS baby!!:)

5. Favorite strength training exercise?
I have a "band" that I used for one of my work outs...does that count?LOL  Also 3-5 lb weights.
6. Favorite vegetable?
Green Beans
7. Favorite hair product? (shampoo, styling, conditioner etc)
Any shampoo that adds volume since my hair is fine...always has been..which annoys me.  My BOYS have thick hair.  How fair is THAT??lol
8. Favorite animal?
White tigers....saw these cubs & had to post.:)

9. Favorite superhero?
I like Thor...or maybe I just like Chris Hemsworth as Thor?LOL  Also Robert Downey Jr as Iron Man....OK I'm getting off track here.LOL


10. Favorite recipe? (share the details with us)
I must admit that I hate cooking.LOL  So got nothing here...sorry.:(





1 comment:

Sarah Lou said...

I didn't even think of Vegas when I was posting - I love Vegas too, but only for a long weekend