.

.

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

FMM: LET'S TALK VACATIONS (March 10th)

If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

Vacations

1. Where was the last place you went on vacation to?
Ummm.....I don't get to go on many vacations.  Let's see....a couple of years ago, I went to Wisconsin for a Job Corps reunion of sorts.  I thought of that as a vacation.:)  
2. Do you have any plans for a vacation this year?
My boyfriend, Jeff & I were going to go to Seattle sometime in June (he's from there), but since I got a new vehicle...don't think we will have the money to this year.:(  It makes me very sad.  Also have a Job Corps reunion in Montana at the end of August...hoping that I may be able to at least go to that.
3. If money was no option, where would you dream vacation be?
Somewhere with a beach, light blue water, drinks with little umbrellas.:)  Perhaps Hawaii.

4. What is your favorite vacation spot that you have visited?
Going to have to go with Las Vegas!!:)

5. Have you ever had a staycation?
Not really
6. Are you a lie on the beach person or a go out and explore person?
A little of both.  I would love to lounge on a beach with a drink & a my kindle.:)  But I also want to see the sights.
7. When you fly do you have a favorite airline?
I don't fly very often...so don't really have a particular airline that I like...though Southwest is usually pretty good.
8. Have you ever had a ‘vacation from hell’ ?
I wouldn't say it was really HELL...but when I was about 18...we drove to thru Yellowstone, all the way up into Calgary, Alberta Canada, down thru British Columbia, etc....(I'm from Colorado)...in a van with: my mom, step-dad (my 1st one & he was an ass), my grandma & my two younger sisters.  Yeah...it was fun. (a bit of sarcasm there!!)LOL
9. Have you ever had an airline lose your luggage?
Not yet...knock on wood.  I would NOT be happy.
10. Do you send postcards to friends and family when you go on vacation?
I try to...but like I said...don't get to go on many vacations.  Next one I go on, I will make a point of it.:)

No comments: