.

.

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

FMM: HOBBIES & GAMES (March 31st)

If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

Hobbies and Games

1. Do you have a favorite board game?
Going to have to go with either Monopoly or Sorry.  Love them both.:)  Though I don't play very often anymore for some reason.
 2. Do you have a favorite card game?
Contract Rummy (but you need at least 3 players)...Spades (also at least 3 players)...which makes it difficult to play either anymore.  Used to play Contract Rummy with my mom and step-dad all the time...but since he passed away last July..have only played it a few times with my mom & Jeff.  Not very often though...which sucks, because I LIKE to play cards.
3. Do you play games on your phone?
I play Candy Crush.:)
4. Do you prefer the x-box, playstation or wii?
We used to have all 3 of those (I have 3 boys ages 16, 12, 10), but are down to the X-Box & then my mom has the Wii.  I prefer the Wii myself.  My boyfriend, Jeff (who is a gamer) likes all of them,LOL
5. Do you have a favorite outdoor hobby?
Going for walks.  Love going to the mountains when we can...,mostly do that in the Summer though.
6. Have you ever been geocaching?
I actually had to look that word up!LOL  So no....have never been.
7. What’s your favorite hobby?
I LOVE to read!!  Also like genealogy...but don't do it as often as I would like.  Plus I guess Pinterest is a hobby???  I'm a bit obsessed with it actually.  I can hoard to my hearts content & not make a mess.:)
8. Is there a hobby you would love to try but are too scared too?
Skydiving comes to mind.LOL  Or maybe zip lining.  That sounds a bit fun.
9. Do you enjoy doing puzzles?
I used to do jigsaw puzzles but haven't in years.  I like logic & crossword puzzles now.
10. Have you taken any classes in anything?
No...not too many opportunities for that in this town.  Would like to take a class in scrapbooking someday.:)

No comments: