.

.

Thursday, April 24, 2014

ANOTHER DAY

Got my results from my bone marrow biopsy back yesterday...everything is fine...not blood disorders or leukemia.  Which is really good news & I'm grateful.  On the other hand, guess I just feel like crap because I'm overweight & getting older.  I don't really know.  I do have the colonoscopy & endoscopy done next month & we'll see about that, but I don't see there being anything wrong with those either.  I have nausea every morning & on most days it comes & goes throughout the day as well.  It's annoying.  I'm just at a point right now where I'm just fed up with the nonsense.  I will just have to learn to deal with feeling like this.  I guess it could be a food allergy...but who knows.  I already don't drink milk or eat eggs, because they cause me major stomach pain.  I wanted to do an at-home food allergy test, but they are pretty expensive.  So for now, I will just deal with it.  

Jeff hasn't been feeling real great lately.  A lot of stomach issues.  I think that he may have an ulcer or something, but he has to go to the doctor to get that checked out & he doesn't like doctors...if he keeps being in pain, he may change his attitude on that though.


No comments: