.

.

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

FMM: LET'S TALK MOVIES (March 3rd)


If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
I thought I would pick movies as this week’s topics based on The Oscars being last night.


1. What is your all time favorite movie?
I'm was a teenager in the 80's.:)  So some of my fave movies (can't pick just one) are: Sixteen Candles, The Breakfast Club, Pretty in Pink.  LOVE Molly Ringwald & Anthony Michael Hall.  But also love Top Gun, Cocktail, Dirty Dancing & Tombstone.

2. Who is your favorite actor and actress?
I do like me some Tom Cruise.:)  There are quite a few others though...but will stick with that one.  I love Sandra Bullock.  
3. What is the first movie you ever saw at the cinema?
I can't even remember....it was back in the 70's....I'm going to have to go with "Benji."  It was a movie about a cute dog.:)
4. Did you watch The Oscars last night?
I didn't watch the Oscars when it was on, but have been trying to watch it on youtube recently.  Have gotten about half way thru.:)
5. How many of the Best Picture nominations did you watch and which did you enjoy the most?
I haven't watched any of those movies...though I want to.  Just can't seem to find the time to just sit down & watch a movie.  Maybe if I wasn't on the computer so much....LOL
6. What did you think of Ellen hosting The Oscars?
I LOVE Ellen!!!  She did a GREAT job!!  She is totally amazing & always makes me laugh.
Screen Shot 2014-03-02 at 7.51.08 PM
7. If you had the chance to play a part in any movie, what would it be?
I want to be Elisabeth Shue (Jordan) in Cocktail.:)  Or maybe some kick ass female like Katniss in The Hunger Games.
8. Is there a movie you have watched that was so bad that you have either walked out of the cinema or turned it off?
One of the worst movies I have ever watched was "Hotel New Hampshire."  Absolutely hated it.
9. What do you think of 3D and IMAX movies? Are they worth the extra money?
I live in a small town.  So we have a little theater.  I LOVE going to the cities to the IMAX movies!!  It's a rare thing, so guess that makes it even more cool.
10. What was the last movie you saw at the cinema?
My boys & I went to see "Captain America-The Winter Soldier" the other day & I really liked it.:)  I don't take all 3 of my kids to the movies very often, because it costs so much...but try to take them when a movie they really want to see comes out.

No comments: