.

.

Monday, September 10, 2012

FMM: HAVE YOU EVER?


If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

Have You Ever?


1. Jumped out of an airplane? No..but never say never!!
2. Lived alone?  Kinda...even when I was living alone at one time...I was still taking care of my grandma who had Alzheimers...so she was at my place a lot..so I have never really felt that I have lived alone.  Sometimes I actually regret that.
3. Met a celebrity? No...but Jessica Biels' grandma lives here in town & Jessica has a place not too far from here.:)
4. Said something to someone that you immediately regret saying?  Many, many times.
5. Had a manicure/pedicure? Manicure when one of my best friends was in "beauty school" & I was her guinea pig.
6. Gotten a hickey?  Yes I have.LOL  Kinda cool when you're young..not so much when you're older.:(
7. Owned a pet that was not a dog or a cat?  Yes hamsters.
8. Been outside of your home country?   I have been to Canada once a long time ago.
9. Kissed your best friend?  Yep...
10. Eaten food that fell on the floor?  No...yuck.  I get a little paranoid about eating things that AREN'T on the floor...so NO WAY would I eat something OFF the floor. 
11. Met someone online? Yes a few people
12. Been on TV?  Nope
13. Had braces?  No I had retainers in Junior High..should have had braces though..at least I would have had to keep those on..instead of taking them out, so people could understand what I was saying..my parents wasted a lot of money on those retainers.
14. Gone skinny dipping?   No I haven't...but wouldn't be opposed to it as long as I didn't scare anyone.:)
15. Been to the opera?  No never have.
16. Been caught making out by a policeman?  No...that would be interesting though. 
17. Sung in public? HELL NO!!!!LOL
18. Handed out candy on Halloween? Yes I have.
19. Been snowed in?  Yes while living in Wyoming after I was first married..I was pregnant with my oldest at the time, didn't know anyone really & my hubby at the time was "out in the field" since he was in the Air Force.  I was freaking out.
20. Fallen in front of other people? Soooo embarrassing!  It's like "I MEANT to do that!!"LOL  I don't think they believed me.
21. Cheated on a test? No...though people have cheated off me..which I thought was totally stupid considering I didn't know what I was doing half the time either!!
22. Regretted saying “I love you” to someone? I have always meant it at the time I said it.  But looking back...a few times I don't think it was really "love."  More like infatuation.
23. Finished a meal in a restaurant and realized that you didn’t have your wallet? No Thank God!  Have done that in a store though.
24. Shot a gun?  Yes but it's been a long time.
25. Heard a song that was written for (or about) you? No...now I feel neglected.:( LOL  Unless you count the following song..it COULD be about me!!LOL



Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Don’t forget to come back here and link up in the comments! Happy Monday, friends!

1 comment:

Tim said...

My Grandma had Alzheimers too. It's so hard to deal with isn't it?