.

.

Sunday, September 9, 2012

AN "OVER IT" DAY.....

I'm just not in a good mood today at all.  A few reasons.  I will explain more in a few.  I did end up going to the Homecoming game yesterday...at least until half-time.  It was sooo hot out & I was stupid...thought it would be cooler..so wore jean & a long sleeve shirt...even rolling up the sleeves didn't help.  Matthew had his aunt come get him a little earlier than half-time, because he was too hot.  J didn't end up going...so I rode with Dave...which was a big mistake & I knew it would be.  We didn't sit right next to each other at the game, so that was nice...because all the way to the game, he kept trying to talk me into giving us another chance.  I get tired of hearing  the crap.  I don't want to try again with him...not now..not ever.  What we had is gone.  He made me see that...
Anyway...Phillip & I decided to leave at half-time..couldn't get ahold of anyone to pick us up (since my jeep still wasn't running)..so we walked to moms'...dying of thirst when we got there!!LOL  Dave was "sad" that we left.  Anyway, him & this other guy that happened to be at Safeway yesterday evening, were able to get the jeep running again..but it still sound really sluggish when you first start it,  So will call the "shop" tomorrow & see if they  can take a look a it.  Just go from there.

Phillip & I went out to eat after we left the game..I used my moms' vehicle...then I came home & took a nap!!  Then went back into town...decided to go this Sports Bar we have, since they were going to have a live band.  J couldn't go, because she didn't have a babysitter...so decided to go myself..which I hate doing.  Drank some...met some cool people who live over by Aspen now & their cool gay guy friends (male)..who are married now.  They are from Utah.  All were awesome & it was good having someone to talk to.  I stayed until maybe 11:30pm..then walked to mom's....though I don't remember much of the walk itself.  Yep, I had had a few drinks, plus a few shots.  There was a guy there that I have known since high school..we talked some.  He's OK, but doesn't talk much...at least not around me.  He barely had any teeth left...but I don't judge.  It's whatever.  I was messing around & asked if he would ever have any interest in me or not...no I wasn't coming onto him..I just wanted his opinion.  I already knew what the answer was.  He's like "you really put me on the spot."  I told him to just answer honestly & that it was no big deal.  He said the he wouldn't be interested in me.  Duh.  Just a test I do sometimes.  Makes me feel like crap though.  So not sure why I do it.  So even a guy with barely any teeth left, wouldn't choose a fat girl.LOL  It is pretty funny.

I called JM on the way to moms' & we talked for a bit.  He told me today that I said something about "feelings" when were talking & wondered what I met by it..BUT he can't exactly remember what was said.  I have no idea what I said either!!LOL  I did tell him that I know that most people wouldn't be attracted to me.  I am pretty much ignored, even if I do go out with one of my friends. It doesn't matter either way.  Fat is fat.  Unattractive is unattractive. Some people try to sugarcoat things, but that's all that is. 

Have texted JM briefly today.  He hasn't texted much, so why bother to text in the first place?  Doesn't make any sense to me.

Then Dave won't just shut up & back the hell off.  He keeps saying how great it would be for the kids if we got back together..yeah right. That ship has sailed as well.  Phillip told me last night that if I got back together with his dad, that he would go live with grandma.  So yeah...Dave fucked things up pretty well for himself.  He had texted Gracies' daughter yesterday to see how her bowling went (her daughters'), then he gets another text from that guy threatening a restraining order against him if he doesn't back off.  So Dave is just having a hard time with things.  Though I do think it's pretty pathetic of Gracie to have  some guy say shit to Dave that she can't say herself.  May put something on her Facebook page about how "brave" that is.  Such an idiot.

Not many people know this...,,but don't really care who knows what anymore.  When I was 22, I had an abortion..if you have some rude thing to say..go right ahead.  I have felt bad for it since it happened.  I wonder if it would have been a little girl, what he/she would have looked like, etc.  But I didn't really like the guy who got me pregnant..he was OK for the time..but as for long term??? Hell no.  He was a bit younger than me.  Anyway, the reason I brought that up, was because today was my due date for him/her.  They would have been 20 years old. 

No comments: