.

.

Monday, September 24, 2012

FMM: FALL FAVORITES


If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

Fall Favorites


1. What is your favorite thing about this time of year? I love the cooler weather..the leaves changing on the trees, the crispness of the air, being able to wear long sleeve shirts & jackets, the smell of wood smoke..this is my favorite time of year!!:)
2. What do you hope to do again before Summer is officially over? I would like to go on a picnic in the mountains before Summer is totally over.  We used to go all the time when I was a kid...up until a couple of years ago, we would go quite a bit still..with my mom & step-dad...but haven't been able to much the past couple of Summers.:(
3. When did you last go on a hay ride? I don't think that I have been on a hay ride since I was a kid.
4. What is your favorite pumpkin dish? I don't like pumpkin much...I know..that's horrible.LOL  But I would have to go with pumpkin pie.
5. Do you decorate your home for fall?  I don't..though it sounds like a good idea.;)
6. Do you have any hobbies that are seasonally specific? If so, what are they?  No I don't...such a boring person I am.LOL
7. Apple cider or hot chocolate?   I gotta go with both!  Love'em!!
8. Are you a fan of football? If so, who is your team?  I like pro-football..not much into college ball.  I love the Saints!!:)
9. Share a fond Fall memory.  Going to high school football games with my dad.  Coming home from school & having hot chocolate.
10. It’s not Fall until…It doesn't get above like 70-75 degrees!!LOL

Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions. Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments! Happy Monday!

5 comments:

safire said...

I definitely love the cooler weather too! Being in Florida, Summer is way too hot for being outside for too long.

Have a wonderful week. Happy Fall!

Flora said...

I'm with you on the cooler weather. That's what I look forward to most.

Emily@justemily.blog.com said...

Here through FMM.

You should totally go on a hayride. It's a riot!

nina@themissadventuresofnina said...

yeah, I'm not a pumpkin fan either and I blame it on my culture :) stopping by from FMM

Tim said...

I love fall (or Autumn as we call it over here). The trees changing colour, the rain making everything fresh and the crispness of the air. Lovely!