.

.

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

UPDATE.....AND HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!

I know, I know...I have been seriously slacking for the past couple of weeks.:(  Since like around June 22nd...haven't really felt that great.  But will try to catch you up from there.  I went to the park that day with J and the kids.  It was hot out and we stayed ALL day.:(  I wasn't feeling that great, but the kids were having fun.  While I was at the park..the guy that I had hung out with in Denver...Jimmy...had driven down...(3 hour drive)..to hang out with me.  I had told him I wasn't sure what I was doing that weekend, so I was a little annoyed, but flattered.  I only like him as a friend and have told him that...just hope he accepts that.  So I hung out with him a bit that night at his hotel room watching TV and just talking (yes..I know you can hardly believe that).LOL  But it's true.  We decided to go to Cripple Creek the next day to gamble a little.  I LOVE Cripple Creek, but still wasn't feeling all that great...but went anyway..had fun, didn't spend a lot of money (only because I didn't have a lot to spend), didn't win anything, but it was nice to just hang out.  We got back, he went to his hotel and I went home.  Sunday morning...Adam texts me to see if I want to go to the mountains again.  I told him it would be a little while.  So Matthew & I went to brunch with Jimmy before he headed back home.  Adam and I went for a drive in the mountains..which I love.  But was just feeling "blah."  We talk about a lot of things.  He's "not ready for a relationship,"  "sometimes you just know when it's not going to work out," he "needs someone who is on his level intellectually."  Says most people are "dumbed down."  OK...can I take that as an insult???LOL  I'm like okkkaaaayyyyy.  But he is fun to hang out with and he is a cool friend.  Monday and Tuesday...I slept most of those days. I felt guilty for being lazy.  Didn't know what was wrong with me.  Was going to go to the doctor for blood tests (still might).  Wednesday I was a bit better...at least I got up and took a shower and went somewhere.  Still really tired though.  Thursday..I can't even remember what I did that day.  Then last Friday..WHAM!..I was sick with what Matthew had gotten sick with at the end of May and is just now getting over.  I felt HORRIBLE.  My joints hurt..my hips, my knees.  It was crazy.  My skin even hurt.  So siince then...I have pretty much been in bed hoping not to die!  OK..it was only REALLY horrible a few times.  But I have had a fever of between 99-103 degrees since Friday...and it's just now going away some today.  I called Monday & Tuesday to see the doctor, but they didn't have any openings.  I think that's crazy.  So I felt that if I got really bad, I would just go to the ER.  Yesterday was the 1st day that I just made myself get up, take a shower and go do what I need to get done (pay some bills, get some food, etc).  Luckily, the boys have been staying with Dave or my mom.  I haven't been going around my moms' at all..which is weird for me..because my step-dad has heart surgery (put a new battery in his pacemaker) next week and I don't want to make either one of them sick.  The boys have all been sick with this too...Dave took Phillip to the ER the other night because he got huge hives all over his legs and arms.  They have no idea what caused it, but they gave him a shot and antibiotics.  I think someone is trying to get rid of us....mmmmmmm.....LOL  I went to get lunch with J yesterday...I was feeling "icky," but she wanted to go.  I think people don't believe me when I say I'm sick.  Dave just totally blows it off.  I'm not feeling real great right now, but there is a little parade in town at 4.  Dave is taking the boys and I should go.  I feel so guilty for not being around them at all since like Friday.  Then I'm planning on going out of town tomorrow until Sunday...if I feel better...will explain that in a minute. 

Dave & Gracie are the same.  He texts her and she answers him in one word answers, which he hates.  He hasn't tried to call her, because he's "scared" of what she's going to say.  He hasn't put a stop on his transfer yet, because he wants to talk to her first.  I told him he had better hurry up, since it would be his luck that the transfer would go thru like right now and he would have no place to go.  Yes he would have a job in Denver, but no place to live..since Gracie was under the assumption that he would be living in his own place up there and not with her.  He still keeps pushing the "sex thing" with me, so I just try not to be alone with him.  It irritates me.

Jimmy texted me and told me that he got the WWE tickets for July 9th in Denver!!!  He is totally cool.  Like I said before, I just hope he's not expecting anything in return.  I didn't ask him to buy the tickets.  I was going to see about getting them on the 3rd when I got paid.  So he got 6 tickets...for me, the boys, him and his daughter.  The boys will be soooo excited!!  Dominic LOVES wrestling and kept showing me where I could buy tickets on the internet.  I told him I didn't know if I would be able to still buy the tickets when I got paid or not or if they would be sold out.  He was disappointed, but as he usually does, he just said OK.  He's such a sweet child.  I'm glad that he'll be able to go now!:)  The other two like wrestling as well, but just not into it as much as he is.  I will probably wait and tell them on Sunday....cross your fingers that everything goes good!  That no roads are closed due to all the wildfires that Colorado is having.

OK...here is some crazy news.  On June 25th, I had gone on Craigslist to put a posting on there to see if anyone had WWE tickets..while I was doing that..I decided to post a "personals ad" for a long term relationship for the Colorado Springs area..it's a couple of hours from here....I was just pretty much messing around, because usually if you're looking for a LTR, you don't get many replies on there.  So I put that, also that I was a BBW, that I had 3 kids.  I wanted someone taller than me, between the ages of 35-50.  I got two responses.  One was from a married guy (what part of the ad did he NOT understand?) and the other one...well it's been awesome.  He wasn't going to respond because he's 28..will be 29 in a few weeks.  So yeah, I'm about 14 years older than him.  I e-mailed him back and we have texted every day since then and have spent hours on the phone (which I don't do with anyone).  We always have something to talk about, he's sweet, love his voice.  We have known each other for a little over a week now, but it seems like A LOT longer than that.  I'm supposed to go see him this weekend.  Too good to be true?   Maybe.  But I'm willing to take a chance.  We have agreed, that after we meet, if we don't feel "the chemistry," that we'll still remain friends, because we get a long so well.  I will just use his initials for now...JM.  My mom, of course, is concerned...I usually don't tell her about any of the guys I'm talking to, but since he is pretty amazing so far...I decided to tell her.  She (being my mom) thinks he's probably a serial killer.  His mom...who just moved to the area as well from where they are originally from (Seattle)..believes the same of me.  Regardless of what happens, I'm glad that I met him.  He's an intereresting guy, funny and charming.

2 comments:

Tim said...

I guess with anyone you "meet" online, it's obvious to be cautious but saying that, have fun and enjoy yourself. Good luck!

Tammy said...

Thank you Tim. I wish YOU were closer! You're funny, sweet, hot.:) I will definitely be careful. Much love to you.