.

.

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

FMM: QUICK QUESTIONS


If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

FMM: Quick Questions


1. What are your plans for Independence Day?  Well here it is...Independence Day..and I'm doing nothing.:(   Colorado has a fire ban..so NO fireworks or a MAJOR fine.  So that's out of the question.  Not really sure if I will do anything later or not.  Depends on if I feel better or not. 
2. What is the last thing interesting thing you drank?  Haven't had any really cool drinks since the reunion!! LOL
3. Share on of your favorite quotes. "If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always got."
4. Name someone or something that makes you smile.  My kids, JM, a babies laugh


5. What will you/did you eat for lunch today? Had some chicken
6. What’s the last movie that you watched and enjoyed? "The Avengers"  LOVED it!!
7. Share something sweet and unexpected that someone did for you recently. Well it's not really something that they did, as much as what they said.  I have been sick the past few days.  I'm supposed to go meet a new guy this weekend (JM).  I was thinking of maybe cancelling because I have been sick...he said that he wants to spend time with me regardless and that if I was still sick, he would take care of me.  How cool is that?
8. If you could spend ten days on vacation anywhere in the world, where would you go? This is a toss up.  I can see white sands, blue waters and drinks with umbrellas...yet can't picture me in a string bikini for some reason..*sigh*  So, if not that, then definitely a cabin in the mountains.  Where I could just chill out, go for walks, enjoy the quiet...and hopefully bring a hot guy with me!!  You know I had to add that!!LOL
9. What are you currently reading?  I just finished reading "Tribulation Force."  Now I'm trying to read a couple of books at once..which never works.  So the main one..is the biography of Portia de Rossi. 
10. Share at least one thing that you’re looking forward to this week.  Going to Colorado Springs this weekend to meet an amazing (and hopefully NOT serial killer) guy.

Now it’s your turn to answer the questions on your blog. Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments! Happy Monday!

No comments: