.

.

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

MORE OF THE SAME....

OK...I know people will get tired of hearing about this..and I apologize..but I need to vent.  JM and I texted some yesterday...AFTER I texted him first at like 3:30pm.  Then he had some work to do on the computer last night..which is fine...but finally I'm like "just text me when you have time to talk, because I'm tired of texting first all the time."  Told him that it didn't seem like I was one of his top priorities.  He said he was sorry and that he would take breaks more and message me more.  Have I gotten a text from him today yet?  Nope.  So whatever.  I'm not texting him first again (though it's hard not to).  I was supposed to go up there this weekend, hang out and watch movies.  But I'm totally not going unless he starts texting/talking to me.  I mean seriously.  I figure by the way he's acting, that he just wants to be friends anyway.  I don't know why he just doesn't come out and say that.  So guess he will be put in the "friend zone" at least for now.  That way I don't expect him to text much or put forth the effort that you would if you were in a relationship. But he has to understand that I will do the same then.  I won't text constantly (I haven't done that for awhile anyway), won't share my feelings much, etc.  Tired of the fucking games. 

As for moving..I don't think it's going to happen right now.  Just not enough time to get my house packed up, find another place (plus have the deposit and everything else) and get the kids settled before school starts.  So hopefully I can keep this house until next May at least.  I can try to save up some money for the deposit and everything, then as soon as school is out next May..we are outta here.  Bad thing is, Phillip will have to start high school in a new place.  But it can't be helped right now.  I just don't look forward to another year here.  Who knows what will happen in a year.  Things continually change and not always for the better.

I went to the doctor yesterday..and all is good.  Well I still have a cough somewhat.  He wants me to do another chest x ray in a week or so to make sure that the pneumonia is totally gone.  He asked me if my chest had hurt while I was sick and I told him that it had.  Not sure why he asked me that?  I hope they didn't see anything else on the last x ray to make them think something other than the pneumonia is going on. 

My mom...I feel bad for her.  It's like one health thing after another with her.  Now she has all of these red spots on her body that, instead of getting better, are getting worse.  The doctor doesn't know what it is.  He gave her antibiotics for it, but they aren't helping.  Now the things are starting to itch.  She's already had chicken pox when she was a kid.  The doctor said it's not contagious...how the hell does he know when he doesn't even know what it is??  I just hope that she gets better soon, that it's not anything serious and that it's NOT contagious.  I don't need more health issues and I don't want my kids getting sick. 

It's another hot day here...getting tired of it being so damn hot.  Ready for some rain and cooler weather. 

Geez...I complain a lot, huh?LOL  Just one of those days.  Hope everyone is having a good week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG!! Get a life!!