.

.

Saturday, July 14, 2012

FMM: SUMMERTIME


If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

Summertime


1. What is your favorite thing about Summer? Sunshine...and I LOVE Summer evenings!!
2. What is your favorite outdoor activity? Going for walks...and having barbecues & picnics!
3. If you had to choose, would you prefer to be too hot or too cold? Too cold probably..you can always get warmer with blankets...when you're too hot...you're pretty much out of luck.
4. Does your appetite increase or decrease during warmer months?  It definitely decreases..which is good!  I feel nauseous if I eat much when it's hot out.  So fruit is a good thing!
5. What is your favorite seasonal Summer fruit? Definitely watermelon!
6. Would you prefer to spend a hot summer day at the mall or at a swimming pool? If it wasn't a public pool...then definitely the pool...I'm too self concious to go to a public pool.
7. Are you more likely to tan or sunburn? I have always sunburned (had a few really bad ones when I was a kid)...then I peel & then white again!
8. How does your routine change when Summer begins? Doesn't change a whole lot...though the kids and I sleep in longer!
9. What is the temperature outside where you are today? It's a cool one day...maybe in the low 80's...with clouds...I need some coolness!
10. What is your favorite Summer holiday? The only one that I can even think of is 4th of July...so gonna have to say that one.;)

No comments: