.

.

Monday, July 30, 2012

FMM: GOALS & MORE


If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

Goals and More


1. Brag about some of your daily, healthy habits. I wish I had more healthy habits then I do.  Right now..gonna have to say drinking protein drinks.
2. Do you track your daily food intake? If so, how? I just basically do it "in my head."  Which I know isn't a good thing. 
3. What do you want to change most about your daily routine?  I think about food waaayyyy too much.  I have been like that for as long as I can remember.  I would like to not obsess about food, drink more water & exercise more.
4. How often do you exercise?  I was exercising 3-4x a week before I got pneumonia...haven't reallye exercised in like 6 weeks.:(  So going to get started again..and do the 3-4x a week again..maybe more.
5. How do you stay on track when you’re on the go?  I suck at this.  It's sooo much easier to just grab fast food when you're in a hurry.  So need to work on this more.
6. What’s one excuse you use that prevents you from reaching your goals?  I was just meant to be fat, so why bother.
7. What scares your most about your journey?  That I will never lose weight because of lack of control & motivation..
8. What do you think will change most when you reach your goal? (If you have reached it, what’s different?)  The way I act around people..the way I present myself.  I would rather "fade into the background" now...I believe that I would be more confident..not so damn insecure.
9. What motivates you to reach your goals?  I want to look good, be pretty, be able to wear cool clothes instead of "fat girl" clothes,  to be healthier & have more energy, to be here for my kids for a long time.  Being fat is totally unhealthy.  As I get older, I know that I have to take better care of myself.
10. Share a few of your goals.  I don't do long-term goals, as I find them harder to stick to.  Some of my short term goals:  to exercise more, drink A LOT more water, to eat A LOT less carbs, to not worry so much about everything..I know that's really not health related..but I think it would help with everything else as well.
Now it’s your turn to fill out this week’s questions. Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments. Happy Monday, friends!

No comments: