.

.

Thursday, July 19, 2012

NEW WEIGHT!!:)

I'm down to 302!!  I know that's still A LOT...but I haven't been down this far in over a year!  I'm just not eating much and when I do..try to stay away from carbs as much as possible.  I could never be anorexic..love food too much..but just as long as I stay away from most food..I should be good.  Hopefully next week at this time I will be in the 290's.  I also have to drink more water and stuff...haven't felt much like drinking anything either...kinda upsets my stomach when I do. 

I sent JM's stuff out yesterday.  I'm not chasing anyone though and that's what it feels like I'm doing..so just going to back off.  If he wants me in his life, he knows where I'm at.

2 comments:

Mary said...

Great job! You'll see all 3 numbers change soon, I'm sure!!!

Sarah said...

Great job!

Sarah
www.thinfluenced.com