.

.

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

FMM: FINISH THE SENTENCE


Now it’s time for FMM. If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

Finish the Sentence


I like…the smell of the rain
I don’t like…people who play games
I am…crazy & insecure at times
I love…someone who doesn't love me the same
I dream of…living in a beautiful log cabin in the mountains with a special someone
I wonder…if I will ever find true love again
I know…that I feel alone most of the time
I went…to the cemetery earlier to be alone & think
I have…to figure out what I want to do with my life
I think…that I think too much
I plan…to change my life...somehow
I regret…some things, but try not to regret too much
I do…want to be happy
I drink…mostly diet coke..but have been trying to drink more water
I wish…for enough money to not have to worry about anything
I am…intense & emotional
I am not…the way most people see me
I need…to learn to accept myself for who I am
I hope…that I can finally make a decision on where to move, what to do and that I can lose this weight
I want…to be a better mom
I sometimes…think that I will never get ahead in this life...or get myself together
I always…fall in love hard
I can…be who I need to be..if I try hard enough
I cannot…deal with being who I am now
I will…try not to give up

Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Don’t forget to come back here and link up in the comments. Happy Monday, Friends!

2 comments:

Tim said...

I LOVE the smell of rain too which is probably a good thing considering I live in England...otherwise I'd be totally depressed all year! haha

Tammy said...

I should soooo move to England!!LOL