.

.

Thursday, May 31, 2012

THURSDAY

I GAINED a pound this week.  So much for losing another 5 lbs. Tired of being like this.  I have been going for walks and not eating as much...though I should eat every few hours..just didn't have the money to do that.  The last part of the month sucks money-wise.  I also haven't been working out to the DVD's.  So will work harder this coming week.  I want to at least be below 300 by the 16th. 

Adam and I have talked a little.  He doesn't want a serious relationship since he has been hurt.  So I will deal with that.  I guess I just don't have patience for things like that.LOL  I want everything NOW.  But I will give him his space and if he wants to talk to me, he knows where I am.  It's hard for me to feel out-of-control in any area of my life.  Even if I DON'T have control, I like to feel that I do.:) 

Nickelback will be in Denver on June 10th..that would be sooo cool to go to!  But just don't have the money.  I wish I had known earlier that they were going to be there.  Then for the people who remember the 80's...Def Leppard & Poison will be in Denver on June 25th.  It would be awesome to see them too!!:)

No comments: