.

.

Monday, May 7, 2012

MONDAY

I didn't go to Colorado Springs over the weekend after all.  Just didn't feel like it.  I also wasn't feeling that good that day anyway.  He said we could reschedule..but I'm just going to "let it go."  I don't feel like hanging out with any guys right now.  He has another date next weekend as well..so just not really into being just another number anymore. 

On Saturday, I did take my 3 kids to see the movie "The Avengers."  LOVED IT!!  Very cool movie.  I don't take all 3 of them at once very often, because it's too expensive, but they all wanted to see this one.  Then went and had a couple of drinks with my friend, J.  Then headed home.  She's still believing that guy.  Oh well.  Will just be here for her.

I'm not really talking to Dave at the moment.  I texted him last night about the boys..and what they need money for this month.  Among a few other things...he ignored me as usual.  When I talk about anything "serious," that's what I get from him.  It's annoying.  So I just don't feel like dealing with him right now.  I can ignore people just as well as they can ignore me.  Sounds so high school.LOL

It's cloudy and rainy here today.  I love this kind of weather (though I wouldn't like it every day).  Just wish I was in a better mood.  I'm annoyed, tired, stressed out, overwhelmed.  Just feel like sleeping.  But have some things to do first.  Just need some energy!

Hope everyone has a good week.

No comments: