.

.

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

DISGUSTED WITH MYSELF...

I'm soooo tired of being FAT!!!  I don't eat much during the day..when it gets hotter out..I just can't eat without feeling sick, so I eat in the evenings.  I try not to eat too much, but obviously that isn't working.  I haven't been exercising much the past week or so, since I hadn't been feeling great.  But my weight is up and I hate it.  I wanted to be below 300 lbs by now..I definitely want to be below 300 by June 16th (high school reunion)...but who the hell knows if I'll get there or not.  Just discouraged and pissed off about the whole thing at the moment.  I'm going to post a couple of pics..I know I'm "thinner" than I once was..but I'm still too damn big.  I don't know how to do the side by side thing..so will just put one above the other. 


The first was taken in August 2009.  The last two were taken 5-15-12.  I just need to calm down a bit and not freak out and go eat everything in sight..because I figure what the hell I won't lose it anyway.  Give me strength!!LOL

2 comments:

Tim said...

Maybe you need to change the sort of food you eat during the day so you fill satisfied throughout the day rather than eat more in the evenings?

Jolene said...

First of all, you look wonderful just the way you are. You have obviously accomplished a lot! Losing weight is not easy no matter how you try to do it and you should be very proud of what you have done.

I don't try to push our way of eating on anyone, it's up to each person what food they want to put in their mouth, but I do strongly believe it is the right way to eat to stay healthy. We don't eat the way we do as a "diet", we changed our eating habits 4 months ago, not just to lose a few pounds(which we have, but that was not our main intention), but for our overall health. We did this as a permanent change.

We ate like this several years ago and both lost a significant amount of weight, that time we were doing it for weight loss, we didn't know all the other benefits of eating that way at the time. It's not even as hard as it seems, our whole family eats like this and I have no problems putting together meals that everyone likes. I hate exercise and spend most of my time sitting on my butt at the computer, I haven't even touched my treadmill in over a month(bad me!), I eat when I'm hungry, I have been able to satisfy every craving I get without going back to eating crap.....and I've lost about 11 lbs in 4 months. 11 lbs may not seem like a lot, but I have a history of having a VERY hard time losing weight(I used to work out 5 days a week and watch my eating and didn't lose a single inch), so for me it's a lot of weight in that amount of time.

I highly recommend watching the video Fat Head with Tom Naughton and looking up his blog. You can find copies of the movie online to watch if you search for it(I'm poor so that's how we had to watch it lol), or it can be purchased. I can also steer you toward other fantastic blogs that I have learned a lot from.

Sorry for the novel LOL. Like I said, I don't try to push anything on anyone, but if you are interested I would be more than happy to help you. I'm no expert, but I can do what I can to help. I've only in the past year or so started to love myself fat and all, but I know all too well how it can be to get depressed about weight and feel hopeless.