.

.

Friday, May 4, 2012

A BEAUTIFUL DAY!

It is sooo nice out today!!  Love it...though my house gets really hot in the afternoons...have to get the cooler hooked up soon.. 

Tim, I absolutely love getting comments from you.  You make me feel better about things.  Yep, not going to waste my time on a jerk (Vic) who doesn't have time for me.  I texted him a couple of days ago to ask what the hell his problem was and I wasn't really nice about it.LOL  He finally called me and asked why I was texting him all the time (I wasn't).  He said he has been really busy helping people with their yards and he didn't have much time to talk to me.  Said "maybe" in a couple of weeks.  I'm like really???  He has no balls.  All he has to do is come out and tell me..but he won't do it.  I can take a hint...so that's done and over with.  I can't believe him.  He says all these sweet things to me for like 4 days and then he's out.  I have been told by other people though that he has a temper, that he's bad news and I can do better.  Still...I really liked the guy.  I'm such a great judge of character (NOT!);)

I took Dominic to the doctor on the 2nd because he has been having really bad headaches off and on for the past month or so.  The doctor told him to make sure he drinks more water and that he will make an appt for him to see a neurologist who specializes in kids' headaches...hopefully it's just because he's not drinking as much water as he should.

I'm supposed to go to Colorado Springs tomorrow and hang out with that guy.  I still don't know if I'm going to yet or not.  He asked me like 3 weeks ago, so  I feel bad for backing out now.  I'm just not in the sociable mood at the moment. 

I've been doing so-so on the eating...I'm doing pretty good on the exercising though.  I gained a few pounds this week...so annoying.  I will just keep up with the exercising though and try to eat better.

My mom & step-dad seem to constantly argue these days.  It's just who they are, but I get over it.  They like me playing cards with them, but it's uncomfortable to be down there when they are mad at each other. 

Hope everyone has a good weekend!!

No comments: