.

.

Thursday, May 10, 2012

ANOTHER WAR

I have to chill the fuck out is all I have to say.  I get soooo pissed off and annoyed sometimes, that I just act crazy.  My ex's niece, who I have always had a hard time getting along with, is now friends with Gracie.  I flew off the handle at that one.  I mean she can like who she likes, but there ARE sides to be taken.  She said some rude things and so did I.  Let's just say I don't plan on talking to the witch again.  So I'm sure the rest of his family will be pissed off at me now as well...oh well...such is life.  His great aunt is having a 90th birthday party in Colorado Springs on Saturday.  I was going to take the boys and go, but Dave & Gracie will be there...so in order to not stress everyone out (as well as myself), the boys and I aren't going.  It sucks, but oh well.  I will take them somewhere else for the day and just chill out.  Try to see this from my point of view.  Gracie acts holier than thou and is condescending towards me.  Dave is like "she's a really nice person."  I just think the piece of ass has blinded him.   The boys are with Dave a lot after school and on most weekends.  I thought that would be good, since he will be moving soon.  Well, according to "the niece," I never have my kids, don't take care of them and expect Dave to always have them.  Really???  Also since Dave lives with his sister, the niece said that she shouldn't have to have them around all the time either...OK..no problem.  I will just have Dave see them on weekends at a "neutral" location.  I have decided to just not talk to Dave...all we ever do is fight.  The kids are upset by it (and to the haters...no it's not all my fault..though I take the blame for my part in it).  Dave is a good dad, but he thinks the world revolves around him and he doesn't like to hear that at all.   He doesn't want me moving away from here because he wants to be able to see the kids "when he can."  So he thinks he can just tell me where to live and where not to.  Last time I checked, I was paying all the bills..so obviously he's not my dad.  I can do whatever the hell I want.  He wants to "sit down" and talk about things...he's been saying this for over a year now.  I told him it obviously wasn't that important...since he hasn't done it before.  When he gets back from Seattle next month, we'll see the mediator and then just let it go from there.  I shouldn't be as pissed off as I am about things...I really don't know why I have all this anger, but I do.  So until I can figure it out, Dave can just go on with his life and let me take care of the kids.  All I hear from him when I try to talk to him is "bullshit," "whatever" or "shut up."  It gets old after awhile.  I know he gets tired of hearing my crap too, so it's just better to let it go.  The kids don't need the stress in their lives and neither do I.  He has moved on and so will we.

Hope everyone has been having a good week.:)

No comments: