.

.

Thursday, May 24, 2012

FMM: 3 THINGS

I'm always late in answering these...LOL



If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

FMM: Three Things


1. Three of your favorite movies:
-Tombstone
-Top Gun
-The Lake House
2. Three of your favorite things to drink:
-Diet Coke
-Screwdrivers
-Margaritas
3. Three of your favorite songs:
-Should've When You Could've by Skillet
-Damn I Wish I Was Your Lover by Sophie B. Hawkins
-Savin' Me by Nickelback
4. Three people who have recently been a positive influence on your life (outside of your family):
-Tim,,, who always makes me feel better and who has a great sense of humor.  I'm glad I know him.
-Nicole....who forgave me even though I didn't deserve it and is there for me if I need to talk
-Adam...who has shown me that there is always something to look forward to,
5. Three things you to do keep yourself entertained:
- Read
-Mess around on the Internet...Facebook, Blogspot, Tagged, ExperienceProject
- Write letters
6. Three things you’re attracted to in the opposite sex:
- Sense of humor
- Nice smile
- Someone who makes the effort to spend time with me and get to know me.
7. Three things you love about yourself:

- I'm basically a nice person
- I care about other peoples' feelings
- My eyes.
8. The last three people who text messaged you:
- Jennifer..a girl I met while I worked a McDonalds years ago
- Joannie...one of my best friends that I hang out with from time to time
- Dave..my ex to ask a question about the boys
9. Three things you’re looking forward to this week:
- School getting out for Summer vacation for the boys
- Going to Bingo on Friday night
- My weigh in tomorrow...hoping for a 5 lb weight loss
10. Three wishes specifically for yourself…What are they? (Be selfish, and be honest.)
- To have enough money to travel wherever I want when I want
- To have a big house with maids and cooks
- To have the guy I like..like me back in the same way
.11. Three of your favorite quotes:
-" Each of us feels that we are just a drop in the ocean, but the ocean would be less without that missing drop." - Mother Teresa
- "Be where you are; otherwise you will miss your life." - Buddha
- "If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always got." - don't know who it's by
12. Three of your biggest fears:
- Dying and not existing anymore
- Not ever finding true love again
- Losing my loved ones to death
13. Three of your favorite TV shows:
-. Supernatural
-  The Biggest Loser
-  Blue Bloods
14. Three of your favorite things to purchase when you’re shopping.
- magazines
- pens..hey I LOVE pens!LOL
- books
15. Three things that you enjoyed last week:
- Going to Denver
- Hanging out with my kids
- Reading a good book
16. Three things that you always have in your bag or close to you if you’re not a purse kind of person. 
- Cell phone
- lip gloss
- wallet
17. Three types of food that you wouldn’t want to give up.
- hamburgers
- peanut butter cookies
- crisp bacon
18. Three things you do to enjoy burning calories:
- Richard Simmons exercise DVD's
- Going for walks
- eating more protein...does that count as one?LOL
19. Three things you dislike about blogging:
- Having "haters"
- People not commenting on my posts
- Making friends and then they disappear
20. Three ways blogging has changed your life:
- It gives me a place where I can vent and get rid of some of my anger
- I have made a few good friends on here and makes me feel less alone
- It's helping me to understand what I need and want out of life.

1 comment:

Tim said...

Great answers Tammy!

I especially love your reasons for why you blog. I always find that blogging definitely therapeutic.